Return to Forum List | Go back to Official Competitions

AuthorMessage
Cydewinder
(Administrator)

Nickname: President Awesome

Report this post
cyde_blast_left.gif

Collection Contest: Science Theme

For this contest you have to curate a collection of adoptables and put them in their own folder. Your collection must fit the theme "Science". You can use adoptable names, bytes, and folder designs to bring your collection to life. You should post in the entry forum when your entry is ready, but you can keep editing it up until judging.

Entries will be judged based on creativity and the inventiveness of your collection. This is not a contest where the person with the prettiest art or most adoptables wins. We want you to think about why each adoptable is in this collection, and tell the story of how they fit the theme science. Go wild with your imaginations!

This contest ends on the 12th of May 19th of May and the top 5 entries will receive copy cats. Judging will be undertaken by the admins.

This thread is for discussion and questions.
cyde_blast_right.gif

28.png 265.png 180.png

Posted April 27 2018, 6:34 pm
Edited May 13 2018, 11:15 am by Cydewinder
helix9
(Member)

Nickname: Helix

Report this post
PRAISE KAKILANPRAISE KAKILAN

Can fandom adopts be used? For example, Scientist Deoxys?

CURSED

Posted April 30 2018, 6:22 pm
Vyrie
(Member)

Nickname: Vyr, Ushio, Mooshio

Report this post
vector_panda-peek.png?raw=1
This isn't directly related to the contest, but I was wondering about this when I was customizing my folder. Why can't we use the display and border-radius properties in our HTML? Are they potentially dangerous or layout-breaking? Or is it just something you have to add in manually, like BBCode?
vector_super-panda.png?raw=1
3431098.gif11486129.gif11486097.gif11486128.gif3427421.gif

Posted May 2 2018, 2:13 pm
Cydewinder
(Administrator)

Nickname: President Awesome

Report this post
cyde_blast_left.gif
@helix: Yes.

@Ushio: I don't have much control over what is and isn't allowed in the filter. The trade-off of allowing HTML is that I used a filter made by people much smarter than me, and therefore can't customise it.
cyde_blast_right.gif

28.png 265.png 180.png

Posted May 5 2018, 8:07 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Official Competitions

Sunday October 21 2018 2:48 am
23 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2018 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.