Return to Forum List | Go back to Official Competitions

AuthorMessage
Kijame
(Administrator)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Hey everyone,

this is your one-stop-shop for Questions & Discussions for the September 2018 Adoptable Hunt! Ask away, give feedback, or provide tips for one another!
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted September 9 2018, 4:29 am
Flamewire
(Member)

Nickname: Flame

Report this post
- β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ -

I'm (1) so happy this is back and (2) so happy I can participate now!

- β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ - β™« - β™ͺ -

Posted September 9 2018, 10:56 am
dreamfyre
(Member)

Nickname: Fyre

Report this post
I'm with Flame. I saw this announcement earlier and I squealed in glee just a tiny bit. I'M SO EXCITED. Thanks for doing this!! <3 <3

Also, is there a adopt # our adopts need to be higher than?? I looked on the post a couple times and didn't notice?

Posted September 9 2018, 11:42 am
Edited September 9 2018, 1:16 pm by dreamfyre
skully
(Member)

Nickname: Roger

Report this post
dreamfyre said: [..]
Also, is there a adopt # our adopts need to be higher than?? I looked on the post a couple times and didn't notice?

The adopts should have an ID higher than 11621680.

Contest post said: 2. All adoptables must be on your account and have an ID higher than 11621680. (They must be adopted after reading this.)

Posted September 9 2018, 2:06 pm
dreamfyre
(Member)

Nickname: Fyre

Report this post
Thanks. I looked over it a few times but didn't notice. xD Nerp.

Posted September 9 2018, 2:16 pm
Skitty4
(Member)

Nickname: Skitty, Shelly

Report this post
Does the Jubra have to hatched or can it be just an egg to enter it in the contest?

Skitty44

Posted September 9 2018, 2:17 pm
Edited September 9 2018, 2:18 pm by Skitty4
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
@Skitty it says to "hatch a Jubra" so you'll need to hatch something. :D Namely a Jewel. Or a(n un)lucky GE XD

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted September 9 2018, 3:14 pm
Skitty4
(Member)

Nickname: Skitty, Shelly

Report this post
Thanks Kija.

Though I have another question.

Can anyone use a Baby Kiro from the CE for the Kiro requirement?

Skitty44

Posted September 9 2018, 8:43 pm
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Let me answer your question with another question.
Is a Baby Kiro a) a CE Cylin, b) a Lost & Found Kiro or c) neither? If your answer is c), then it does not suffice for the requirement.

[And the answer is c), so a Baby Kiro does not work, since it does not meet either specification. If I asked for any kind of Kiro or CE prize adopt, it would work.]

Posted September 10 2018, 1:33 am
Xena12
(Member)

Nickname: Xena

Report this post
All done! wohooo!

119868.png

Posted September 11 2018, 12:32 pm
BlackTailmon
(Moderator)

Nickname: Tailmon, Akemi, Girl from the Card Shop

Report this post
DgJ60Nr.png

My schedule is a bit odd, so my online time is somewhat random, but I'm online very often now. ~ BlackTailmon

Tailmon say that Doomclaw Kids look like Bunny. What Kija say? >:3

t2pTTfY.png

Posted September 13 2018, 5:28 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
I'll confirm with Quetzal, to me they always were more of a goat hybrid, but she should know since she came up with them. I mean, their childform is even called Kid, like with goats. XD

I see why you'd feel that way though, haha.

Posted September 13 2018, 5:52 am
BlackTailmon
(Moderator)

Nickname: Tailmon, Akemi, Girl from the Card Shop

Report this post
DgJ60Nr.png

My schedule is a bit odd, so my online time is somewhat random, but I'm online very often now. ~ BlackTailmon

So until further notice they're Bunny Goats? XD

t2pTTfY.png

Posted September 13 2018, 6:03 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Steen said yes, I'll tag them shortly, but for now you can definitely use them already :D

Posted September 13 2018, 10:20 am
slyphic
(Member)

Nickname: Hobbit

Report this post
Do we have to evolve the traptor? Or does a hatchling traptor watermelon count?

Hobbit & Elf <3

Posted September 14 2018, 10:57 am
Oblivion Flower
(Member)

Nickname: OF

Report this post
14. Acquire an adoptable from the restocking shops that costs between 50 and 500 Red Bottlecaps
[Other types of caps can be part of the price, e.g. if it is 200 Red and 20 Yellow, but the RBC aspect of the price is what we will be looking at.]

Do eggs from the Eggery count? Thanks!

EDIT: also, if I can give a tiny piece of feedback, I'd prefer if Memories eggs were avoided in future AHs. Since they're not tradeable, they might end up being a totally worthless adoption (and I mean, totally: you can't even sacrifice them nor drop them in the pound); they're also not cheap at all, especially with Nexus Crystals being so useful with Uchi Fusion. Anyway I'm glad this contest returned, it's one of my favourite! =)
=3

To Plat: the best friend one could ever imagine - and to myself: the luckiest one in the world.

Posted September 14 2018, 11:10 am
Edited September 14 2018, 2:50 pm by Oblivion Flower
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
@slyphic
Yes it can be hatchling or and evolved form, as long as it's Watermelon

@OF
Yes since the Eggery is a restocking shop, just make sure you drop the adopt in the right task slot!

Also RE: frozen memory, this task has to my knowledge been included in the last Adopt Hunts and become one of the staples for it. It's something that's easy enough to complete but still requires input from you directly without trading your entire way through the hunt.

I reckon a lot of adoptables gathered for tasks may seem worthless to the people adopting them, and if you don't intend to collect frozen eggs I can see why you might consider it a waste. That said, Nexus Crystals are fairly easy to come by just by being active!

Your feedback is of course appreciated and there's no saying that every adopt hunt will have this task, but know that it is likely to return. If all else fails, get yourself some plant egg forms for your garden!

Posted September 14 2018, 4:12 pm
Oblivion Flower
(Member)

Nickname: OF

Report this post
Thanks for the answer! I remember this task being part of past hunts, but I didn't realize how useless frozen eggs are if you don't go for collection/don't want them, until I got a full set. =P
It's true that other adoptables are worthless, but at least you can "do something" with them if you don't plan to keep them. I will consider a mini-army of Mysterious Weapons for the next contests then, because swords. =P
Thank you again!
=3

To Plat: the best friend one could ever imagine - and to myself: the luckiest one in the world.

Posted September 14 2018, 4:45 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Official Competitions

Monday September 24 2018 2:29 am
24 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2018 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.