Viewing topic - The Game of Doors

Return to Forum List | Go back to Forum Games

AuthorMessage
Roy Kakashi
(Member)

Nickname: My NPC Characters name is Howlrick

Report this post
This is a simple yet funny game. Here is how it works. You get to choose what happens to the person who entered a door above you. It can be a good or bad fate. You then choose one of the doors that was left by that person and inter it. then you state what doors are left.

Format;
What Happened to the person above:
Chooses Door:
What Doors are next?:

Example:

There are 3 doors in front of you. One Blue one, One Blinking Red One and One that is a Vortex Which door do you choose?.

Person A
What Happened to the person above: N/A (since this is the 1st person)
Chooses Door: I choose the Vortex
What Doors are next?: 1 Door of Mirrors, 1 Door made of Leaves, and a Green Door

Person B
What Happened to the person above: The Vortex was a bad choose and (Person's name above) was sent to a world of nightmares
Chooses Door: I choose the Green Door
What Doors are next?: 1 White Door, 1 Yoshi shaped Door and a Glass Door

Person C
What Happened to the person above: Not a good or bad choice. (Person's name above) just found him/herself in another room.
Chooses Door: I choose the Yoshi Shaped Door.
What Doors are next?: 1 Wooden Door, 1 Metal Door, and 1 Brick Door

etc. Anyways, you get the idea.

Here are the doors to choose from first:

One Door made of Fire, one Blinking Yellow Door, and one Door made of Pancakes. Which door do you choose???

Posted July 6 2015, 8:04 am
Schatten
(Member)

Nickname: Ghul. Doodle :3 /NO ONE TOUCH MY GES!/

Report this post
Let's see if I understood at all...

What happened to the person above: I didn't see any chosen.door?
Door I choose: the one made of fire
Next Doors: a blue wooden door, a door with a mirror on it, a door with colorful paint children-sized handprints all over it :D

Posted July 8 2015, 3:53 pm
Roy Kakashi
(Member)

Report this post
Yes, you got it. :)

What Happened to the person above: Schatten finds herself in a world filled with dragons. Could this be a good or bad thing? Only fate can decide.
Chooses Door: the blue wooden door
What Doors are next?: a magical door that talks, a door that is made of paper, and a wooden medieval castle door.

Posted July 9 2015, 8:11 am
Schatten
(Member)

Nickname: Ghul. Doodle :3 /NO ONE TOUCH MY GES!/

Report this post
What happened to the person above: Roy finds himself in a room full of fancy cakes.
Door I choose: the medieval castle door
Next Doors: a door shaped and painted like a strawberry, a green spotted door, a white fence door

Posted July 9 2015, 3:31 pm
Leomon2004
(Member)

Nickname: Lemon

Report this post
Mad Torin
What Happened to the person above: Schatten is attacked by an army of sentient suits of armor.
Chooses Door: I choose the strawberry shaped/painted door.
What Doors are next?: a door made of chocolate, a mirror that is also a door, a door that looks like the entrance to a Pokémon Center

mSD4ZOP.png

Posted July 10 2015, 9:29 am
Mike
(Member)

Nickname: *cute bark*

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: A magical little elf appear and transform Leomon into a delicious stawberry ! Oh sweet !
Chooses Door: A door made of chocolate (Of course!)
What Doors are next?: A door made of ice, an invisible door & a broken door.

Posted July 10 2015, 7:52 pm
Roy Kakashi
(Member)

Report this post
What Happened to the person above:When Umi enters the door made of chocolate she finds herself at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. However she is caught by the Oompa Loompa and forced to sing their songs with them.
Chooses Door: The invisible door of course
What Doors are next?: A door that is made of cookies, A purple door with green spots that plays a creepy song, and a bright orange round door that blinks orange lights

Posted July 10 2015, 8:25 pm
Mike
(Member)

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: Since the door is invisible you can't see anything in the world into it! It seems that Roy being captured by invisible little dwarf so they can eat him in their giant invisible bucket, oh no!
Chooses Door: A purple door with green spots that plays a creepy song ;o;
What Doors are next?: A door with fur / A rainbow door / A door with a pirate flag

Posted July 11 2015, 4:17 am
Shadowflight13
(Member)

Nickname: Shadow

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: Umi finds herself in an odd purple and green twilight land, where nothing seems to have any depth and an eerie song plays constantly from a place just out of sight, despite all attempts to find the source!
Chooses Door: A door with fur! Hopefully there are puppies.
What Doors are next?: A door like one to the entrance to a castle, a red door that pulses like a heartbeat, and a very small round door that seems to be straight from middle earth.

Posted July 11 2015, 9:40 am
Roy Kakashi
(Member)

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: When Shadowflight13 enters the door with fur hoping to find puppies. It's not puppies that she finds but a pack of hungry savage werewolves. Run Shadowflight13 before they get you.
Chooses Door: The door like one to the entrance to a castle
What Doors are next?: A door shaped like a pokeball, a door made of animal and human bones, and a black door with a white stripe that smells really bad.

Posted July 12 2015, 7:34 pm
Mike
(Member)

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: When Roy enter the door, he find himself stuck in another dimension where Simba and Spike are the King of the castle he's actually in. Since he took care of them in his dimension, they decided to name Roy as their personal guard, welcome into the group, man, they said. (We can see what you look like in your avatar, as their knight)
Chooses Door: A door made of animal and human bones
What Doors are next?: A door made of roots / A floatin door with jetpack / A robotic door.

Posted July 12 2015, 7:48 pm
Edited July 12 2015, 7:49 pm by Mike
Hubba98
(Moderator)

Nickname: McDreamy

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: As Umi walks through the door, a delicious aroma fills her nose. She gasps as her eyes see the view in front of her. Stretching as far as the eye can see is a beautiful meadow, filled with a vast assortment of flowers. As she looks further, she sees an amazing sunset, composed of pinks, oranges, and deep reds.
Chooses Door: A door made of roots
What Doors are next?: A door made of cardboard / A solid-black door / A simple, wooden door.

5940839.gif 6144668.gif 6129931.gif 5987201.gif 7968325.gif

Posted July 13 2015, 4:02 pm
Shadowflight13
(Member)

Nickname: Shadow

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: When Hubba walks through the root door, he find himself inside a giant tree. There is a winding staircase up to the top, with small windows looking out at what appears to be a giant forest. Things seem to glow in odd places and sometimes, the plants look like they're moving.
Chooses Door: A solid black door
What Doors are next?: A door made of live snakes, a door made from clouds, and a door made from black glass.

Posted July 14 2015, 4:20 pm
Yuki-kyo-kira
(Member)

Nickname: Ninja Assassin of the South

Report this post

Untitled

What Happened to the person above: Shadow enters a room that is completely dark. Not knowing that she should have jumped backwards, she ends up not falling a large hole onto a net.
Chooses Door: The door made from black glass
What Doors are next?: An invisible door, a door of light, and a green door with the words: "Heed thee who enter" written on it in red paint.

183869q0f4i1hzai.gif

If you haven't already, you may want to see my Userpage.

Posted September 28 2015, 8:52 pm
Pebble
(Member)

Nickname: Golden Egg Man

Report this post
10669536.gif
What happened to the person above: Yuki enters a room that is made from black glass and went around looking for the exit but sadly fell into an endless pit.

Chooses Door: The green door with the words "Heed thee who enter", YOLO

What doors are next?: Door A, Door B, Door C, two doors wipes your whole clickcritters account when entered, and one grants instant mod status and endless supply of green bottlecaps.

20498.png 20499.png 20500.png

Posted October 28 2015, 7:15 am
pikaju04
(Member)

Nickname: Pika

Report this post
What happened to the person above: Magikern enters a room that looks like an indoor community pool, but is filled to the brim with Green Glowsticks.

Chooses Door: Door A

What doors are next?: A door wrapped in vines, a green, pentagon shaped door, and a pitch black door covered in a black, gooey substance.

Posted October 29 2015, 1:10 pm
spiritoftheshadows
(Member)

Nickname: spirit, shadow.

Report this post
What Happened to the person above: as soon as pikaju04 enters the door, they are instantly granted mod status and an endless supply of green Bottlecaps.

Chooses Door: the pitch black door covered in a black gooey substance

What Doors are next?: a silver door shaped like a pentagram, a pink heart-shaped door, and a door with a crimson fabric tied to the handle.

202851.png

Posted March 6 2016, 12:39 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Forum Games

Wednesday December 11 2019 9:49 am
33 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.