Viewing topic - Hello

Return to Forum List | Go back to Welcome to Click Critters

AuthorMessage
Mackenziv
(Member)

Nickname: Mefy

Report this post
Hello this is your normal Finnish American girl speaking~! I’ve been here for a few years now and have been active on chatbox but I never introduced myself have I? I’m mackenziv or you can me Mefy or Mack. As you can tell I love cc, rabbits, and every Pokémon. I’m almost 19 and a culinary arts major though right now I took a year off because I worked so much.
Rabbits are truly a passion from the tip of their twitchy nose to the end of their little tail. I have three at home one Rex, one Flemish giant, and one lionhead. They’re all sweethearts.
My love of Pokémon goes above and beyond you may even say obsessed as I try to get every shiny Pokémon in every game.
Now for my love of click critters this place is the best the community is great, the adoptables are great the games are fun, I love all the events that’s why I signed up to try to be a mod here awhile ago because I love it xD
I also love otome games hahaha that might not be a secret though
Now onto more important things do you have any questions?

~Just call me Mack or Mefy~

Posted June 12 2019, 7:03 pm
Edited June 12 2019, 9:48 pm by Mackenziv
DarkSunshine92
(Administrator)

Nickname: Dark, Darkums, Darkyboo, Darky or SunnyD

Report this post
tumblr_pk5v2pkzUt1uhfbxpo2_400.png

Hey Mack! :D
I also like rabbits, they are super cute! ^^ I sadly have not owned one, but my partner and I do have 2 cats; a calico named Mara and a black cat named Misju c:

I am actually shiny hunting in Let's GO Eevee right now xD But it's not going well as of right now, but I'll keep on trying none the less! c:
tumblr_pk5v2pkzUt1uhfbxpo1_400.png
tumblr_pk5v2pkzUt1uhfbxpo3_400.png

Boo

Posted June 13 2019, 1:27 am
Mackenziv
(Member)

Nickname: Mefy

Report this post
DarkSunshine92 said: Hey Mack! :D
I also like rabbits, they are super cute! ^^ I sadly have not owned one, but my partner and I do have 2 cats; a calico named Mara and a black cat named Misju c:

I am actually shiny hunting in Let's GO Eevee right now xD But it's not going well as of right now, but I'll keep on trying none the less! c:

I’m actually shiny hunting phione in pokemon sun xD I also saved a good boy named kïsa a stray that lives at my grandmas now

~Just call me Mack or Mefy~

Posted June 13 2019, 11:38 am
Edited June 13 2019, 11:39 am by Mackenziv
Return to Forum List | Go back to Welcome to Click Critters
You must be registered to post on this site.

Wednesday June 26 2019 3:09 pm
15 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.