Go to page: 1 | [2]

AuthorMessage

()

Report this post
try to hug it.

Posted March 5 2011, 4:05 am

()

Report this post
I have something else do do aswell other than the meteorite one.

Go! Magikarp!

Kill it with Splash!

Posted March 5 2011, 5:37 am
Pokemon112
(Member)

Nickname: Blaze

Report this post
It had been a brawl to remember. There stood Ymir, the Tusk, the Terror from the Barrier, the Snowball from Cobalt, the only fighter to have bested the Bristled Bruiser in a fair fight, and now the last man standing in Wolfsden Tavern.

First, I summon The Kid from I Wanna Be The Guy. He shoots you in the face, then a giant fruit that is falling sideways kills hum, but smashes you against the wall and into a bunch of spikes. It is then that I pull out my gun and load all of it's rounds into you. I then pistol whip you.
"After a bar brawl it's customary, as a courtesy, to buy everyone who's still standing a round of drinks."

Posted March 5 2011, 7:05 am

()

Report this post
I fill it with explosives.

Posted March 5 2011, 8:53 am
ChocolatePie
(Member)

Nickname: Choco

Report this post
Get a sharpie and draw a mustache on it, and then summon my Charizard to use blast burn on it. It's super effective.

Posted March 5 2011, 5:40 pm

()

Report this post
*grabs* a togepi and holds a knife near its neck surrender or the togepi dies mwahahaah

Posted March 6 2011, 8:46 am
Lordcerii
(Member)

Nickname: Lord

Report this post

Uses super special boring teacher attack to sommon hordes of boring teachers.

Please remind me from time to time if I am in an RP with you, I may forget about it.

Posted March 6 2011, 8:53 am

Go to page: 1 | [2]

Return to Forum List | Go back to Forum Games
You must be registered to post on this site.

Thursday August 22 2019 4:03 am
16 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.