Return to Forum List | Go back to Random Chit-Chatter

Go to page: [1] | 2

AuthorMessage
Kijame
(Administrator)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Thank you, thank you, thank you! To all of you. Yes, even if you're someone who's never talked to me, the fact that you're reading this right now means a lot to me, really. So thank you for taking an interest in me. :) There are many things and people in my life that I am grateful for, but I'll try to restrict this topic to those on CC since you probably don't get much out of me talking about other stuff.

Today is my birthday, and I've had mixed feelings about this day. I've had a lot of good in my life, but also quite some not so good stuff. I definitely want to change myself and my life, and take control of my fate again instead of feeling like a plaything of circumstance.

But regardless of how I've been feeling, somehow ClickCritters has always been a place I could return to and just pick up where I left, even if I'd been gone for a while. I even wanted to quit for real once and so many people asked me to stay. Back then I'd never have thought that I'd even get a Moderator position, much less an Administrator one!
What makes CC such a wonderful place to me is not so much the adopts as it is the community. The friends I've made, and even some rivalries along the way. I even ended up falling in love with a truly wonderful person. I am grateful in having found this place and all of you in it - whether we've talked before or not, I'm happy you're here! Like myself, the community had it's own ups and downs, but I think ultimately, the passion and kindness are still here, we just need to work a bit more on rekindling it. :)

Once more I am overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this community - but I should explain. I'm told that Umi and Phantom have been setting up a birthday surprise for me, asking people for help in assembling gifts for me - be they drawings or adopts - and that was such a wonderful, wonderful thing to happen to me. I could cry only manly tears of course. I'd like to thank these two for organizing something like this - it must not have been easy to try and hide it from me, for sure. Even Cyde played along so that all the adopts ended on my account without me knowing about it! (He's such a troll sometimes I swear XD)

For the adopts I've received in such manner, I'd like to thank (in no particular order, dear Arceus I hope I didn't forget anyone):
anna_banana - Lotus - Roan - Steph - BlackTailmon - Hubba98 - Vajra - Nayelianne - Loyalty - Celenama - Eggy0 - Beagle - Leomon2004 - Firekit - Yoshums - Multifavs - Smile_Dog - Kirby - Ocean - HuskyEgg - LiXe - Phantom - Umi

But wait!
There's also people that drew art for me and I feel the urge to share it with you! (Drawing for me counts as entry for my Birthday Contest, if you so wish :3 )

Pika-Cheeks:
https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/ookami_yokai/kija%20birthday_zpshhouat1z.png

DarkSunshine92:
https://orig03.deviantart.net/ab92/f/2015/137/6/5/dragon_by_darksunshine92-d8tqws7.jpg

Multifavs:
https://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg555/Multifavs/Art%20for%20others/72933e8b-d10d-4aac-9e5d-4cc656efd1d4.png

Quetzal:
https://imgur.com/qVvPelO

I should also note that Roan, living in Germany as I do, sent me a parcel full of toys and candy and stuff for my birthday. I'm glad that CC is a place where we can make friends in real life as well :)

Thank you guys, and thank you everyone else for reading this and being a part of this community. This birthday is definitely the most awesome I've had in years. Even if you're reading this and feel like you didn't do anything to deserve my gratitude, rest assured that I am most thankful over the fact that you've read this toward the end, because it shows that you care. Keep on being awesome!
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

βœ… #Frede-rekt
tumblr_inline_nyp2c1Z08I1rknj9i_500.gif

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted May 20 2015, 4:39 am
Mike
(Member)

Nickname: *cute bark*

Report this post
Ah! You almost made me cry :')

Such a beatiful speech.. I can't even slip a word in this. You're a wonderful person, Kijame! Keep your personnality; your kindness, your humor, everything in you is special!

I hope you'll be better soon, sweetie! - Never mind, I cried X'D -

Happy birthday for the X time (:

Posted May 20 2015, 4:50 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
No crying unless it's tears of joy, Umi. Today is a happy day ^_^

βœ… #Frede-rekt

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted May 20 2015, 4:56 am
Enderan
(Banned)

Nickname: Just Enderan

Report this post
i'm glad you liked the surprise~
it was funny to hide this from you as well XD

i hope your birthday will be the best one ^^ and don't forget, a day you should enjoy is the day where you're surrounded by your friends~

when everything doesn't go right, go left.

Posted May 20 2015, 5:18 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
And so it shall be! Without you guys it wouldn't be nearly this wonderful :)

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 20 2015, 5:35 am
BlackTailmon
(Member)

Nickname: Tailmon, Akemi, Girl from the Card Shop

Report this post
DgJ60Nr.png

My schedule is a bit odd, so my online time is somewhat random, but I'm online very often now. ~ BlackTailmon

You're welcome Kija! I just wish I had more of your other army stuff to give... but I think I gave it to you already? XD

t2pTTfY.png

Posted May 20 2015, 7:48 am
[_____]
(Member)

Report this post
Happy birthday to you, Kija. I should be thanking you, for I would have never stayed on the site if it weren't for your kindness and guidance when I first joined. You were also my inspiration when moderator applications came around and I couldn't have achieved that dream without you. There's a lot more I could thank you for, but I'll leave it short and sweet, I hope you enjoy the rest of the year as much as you've enjoyed today.

Posted May 20 2015, 8:03 am
Steph
(Member)

Nickname: Baggy Sweater Enthusiast

Report this post
Oh Kija dear I'm glad you liked the surprise :D I wish I had more to give you ^.^; but my art skills are rather mediocre. Just know we love you and I think you're a great person, even though we've barely talked before. Your post is hardcore making me tear up XD I just hope you enjoy your birthday and never leave us here on CC. We wouldn't be the same without you dear <3

Posted May 20 2015, 8:39 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Tailmon, it's fine. XD Above all, it's the thought that counts!

Blank, I shall leave it short and sweet as well, so let me say just this: You're a wonderful addition to the community and you've helped so many people, raising everyone's spirits and making even the newest of members feel welcome. I appreciate that I was able to meet you here.

Steph, awwww, no crying I said! But yes, when it comes down to it, CC is a wonderful place to be, even after all those years.

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 20 2015, 8:47 am
Kirby
(Member)

Report this post
Happy Birthday again, Kija :P Aaaand wait, you mean....you know this whole secret plan they were doing? o.o' From the beginning?

Aaand Happy Birthday again. I just can't control myself writing another one. Hope you have a great day! Or...the best day in your life!

Happy Birthday Kija!

136288.png

Posted May 20 2015, 9:54 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Haha, I hope this wasn't the best day of my life already, I still want to be able to look forward to the rest of it XD

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 20 2015, 10:06 am
Ocean
(Member)

Report this post
fishside2.png
Happy Birthday Kijame!

I am thrilled to know you have a great day and the little surprise sweetened your Day a wee bit more. Thank you for always being there for us.

Posted May 20 2015, 10:24 am
Multifavs
(Artist)

Nickname: Multi

Report this post

Words are more than just words; they can have a lasting effect. Always be considerate of the feelings of others.

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked all the gifts and drawings! ^-^
I hope you have a great birthday~

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." -Luke 6:31

Posted May 20 2015, 10:29 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Ocean: I hope I'll be there for you guys a whole lot longer still :D

Multi: Yes, and your drawing was so adorable!

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 20 2015, 10:41 am
Aiieve
(Member)

Nickname: Aii

Report this post

β€œ s h h ”

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
Awwww you deserve it all Kija! You're such a lovely and dedicated person; we're all lucky to have you~

JyvgDxE.png

Posted May 20 2015, 8:56 pm
Loyalty
(Member)

Nickname: Koneko

Report this post
Kijame said: Ocean: I hope I'll be there for you guys a whole lot longer still :D

Multi: Yes, and your drawing was so adorable!

Hope? Dude, you don't need to hope you will be, you just will be with us for like, forever and even longer! xD

Upon returning to the site in December, although my memory is rather cruddy, one of the few people I remembered was Sitara. Upon noticing she was no longer here as staff, which was saddening for me, I was also curious to know who picked up the reigns in taking care of the adoptable guide mainly. When I saw there was a new Admin (Kija) I was like; "hrm? I wonder who she/he is o.o", and at first I was rather scared to talk to you, I was still rather shy as a returning user (+ my fear of being an annoyance got the best of me xD). After getting to know you a bit more however, the fear melted away like a cup of ice in the sun. To my surprise, I found a sweet,caring,hard working,overworked and dedicated man woman with honest goals and cheerful dreams that I'm honored to call my friend (I'm not worthy! -shot-). Even though you say you want to change yourself, I think you are perfect the way you are, so you better not change too much!

So, with this I'd like to say Happy Birthday again Kija, and I'm glad we all were able to help make the day a bit better! Keep being you, and you will achieve your goals. :3

P.S. Can I have one of those manly tears? I want to grow a manly 'stache.

P.S.S. Sorry it took so long to post this, when I was typing up a message earlier in the day, I had got caught up in other things. Then I was far too exhausted to properly put what I wanted to say into words. xD

P.S.S.S. Pineapples~!

Posted May 20 2015, 10:44 pm
Quetzal
(Administrator)

Nickname: Lazy

Report this post
You're welcome! And happy birthday. You've a blessing to both of our lives <3

steen.png

PLEASE CLICK MAH STUFF!

Posted May 21 2015, 2:47 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Aii: Thank you very much! I haven't given up on getting an Ytzin drawing from you yet X3

Loyalty: asdfghj *manliest tears* I can't even say anything anymore XD

Steenybird: AWWWWWWWW. You're too kind.

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 21 2015, 5:23 am
Vajra
(Member)

Nickname: Vaporeon in Boots, Boots

Report this post
vaporeon-upper.png?raw=1
I know I'm late, but I'm glad you liked my gift and everyone else's, Kija =3
black-rain-boots.png?raw=1

lV81M6P.gif
Avatar is my fursuit by Fish-R-Furiends Studios!

Posted May 22 2015, 5:33 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Haha, it's never too late to be a friend, Vaj! No worries XD

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 22 2015, 6:14 am
Leomon2004
(Member)

Nickname: Lemon

Report this post
Mad Torin
I hope you liked all the stuff you got.

mSD4ZOP.png

Posted May 22 2015, 7:13 am
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
I can't promise to keep every single gift forever, but I do appreciate everyone's kindness. :)

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 22 2015, 7:32 am
Vyrie
(Member)

Report this post
vector_panda-peek.png?raw=1
Awww. Reading through this thread just brightened my day. You're an awesome person, Kija. I wish you a belated happy birthday. ^^;
vector_super-panda.png?raw=1
12070540.gif12070725.gif11520887.gif11486097.gif

Posted May 22 2015, 8:32 pm
Kijame
(Administrator)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Awww, I'm glad I made your day a little bit brighter, Ushio. Thanks <3

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted May 23 2015, 2:39 am
Pika-Cheeks
(Member)

Report this post
Got here a little late, I apologize due to work >.< But, I hope you enjoyed your birthday Kija! I hope you like your OC pic as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I learned so much with this pic, and I intend to draw her again eventually, so keep your eyes open ;3 *Hugs*

Posted May 27 2015, 9:50 am

Go to page: [1] | 2

Return to Forum List | Go back to Random Chit-Chatter
You must be registered to post on this site.

Thursday May 28 2020 4:18 am
13 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2020 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.