Viewing topic - Super Smash Bros Brawl: The Darkness Ris

Return to Forum List | Go back to Roleplays (Limited)

Go to page: [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102

AuthorMessage
Pokemon112
(Member)

Nickname: Blaze

Report this post
It had been a brawl to remember. There stood Ymir, the Tusk, the Terror from the Barrier, the Snowball from Cobalt, the only fighter to have bested the Bristled Bruiser in a fair fight, and now the last man standing in Wolfsden Tavern.

Plot:
The year is 1776. The smashers have recently gone mad, starting a war with each other. It is unknown how long this war will last.

*present day*
It is now 2010. The smashers recently ended the war by defeating one of the war's generals, Tabuu. But there is still 4 more war generals on the loose. One of them is named Tefeg. Tefeg is the one that caused the most damage, destroying homes and burning down cities. Sonic and Amy, being married, are now assembling their team again. Some are reluctant to join, however, such as Lubba. However, after being convinced a little, finally agreed to join. The smasher team has gotten stronger since last time. Time to defeat Tefeg once and for all!

Rules:
This is a sequel to Tabuu's Return.
If you reserved your characters in the last one, you can get them back here.
Original Characters allowed.
No godmodding.
No cybering.
All PP rules in general.
This is any level of RP. I don't really care what ;evel it is.
Have fun!

Form:

Username:
Were you in the last one:
Did you reserve characters:
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve?:
If not, then what are the new characters abilities? What are they like? Answer everything about new characters here: (Just leave this out if you reserved characters)

Mine:

Username: Pokemon112
were you in the last one: Obviously.
Did you reserve characters: Yes.
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve: Sonic, Amy, Snake, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, The Fantastic 4, Mr. Resetti, Tom Nook, Camile, The Heroes, Buck, Whertec, Guilo, Knuckles, Link, Toon Link, Young Link, Ganondorf, Zant, Bowser, Mario, Boo, Dark King Boo, Goomba, Bob-omb, Blooper, Monty Mole, Paratroopa, Koopa, Meganan, Paragoomba, Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Agumon, ToyAgumon, Renamon, Phoenix Wright, Pokemon Trainer, Jose, Baby Luigi, Pokemon Trainer #2, Waluigi, Wario, Fawful, Midbus, Junker, Fox, Falco, Ness, Wolf, Lucas, SLippy, Peppy, Paper Mario, ROB, Captain Falcon, Paper Luigi, Goron, Petey Piranha, King K. Rool, Funky Kong, Donkey Kong, Kritter, Red Kritter, Blue Kritter, Brown Kritter, Pacman, Emerl, Shy Guy, Yoshi, Megaguirus, Bowser Jr., Ridley, Porky, Vile, Megaman EXE, Protoman EXE, Olimar, Dark Meta Knight, Dark Kirby, Dark Pit, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Magikoopa , King Dedede, The Penguins of Madagascar, The President, Spoutman EXE, TenguMan EXE, TomahawkMan EXE, NumberMan EXE, Colonel EXE, Bass EXE, and KnightMan EXE, Marth, Master Hand, Roy, Ike, Pianta, Red Pianta, Pianta, Yellow Pianta, Noki, Red Noki, Green Noki, Toadsworth, Toadette, all the different colored Toads, the Koopalings, Zelda, Din, Farore, Nayru, Hyrule soldiers, Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Dr. Mario, Boomerang Kuwanger, Flame Mammoth, Chill Penguin, Launch Octopus, Sting Chameleon, Storm Eagle, Spark Mandrill, Armored Armadillo, Captain Stalfos, Phantom Zelda, Engineer Link, Bulbin, Bokoblin, Octorok, Ice Climbers, Daisy, Prince Ralis. General Primid, Pure Hearts, Miror B. Miles Edgeworth, Waddle Dee, Knuckle Joe, Barnes, Meta Knight, Lakitu, Shadowman EXE, Silver, Marx, Little Mac, Cheshire Cat, Tien, Chiatozu, Nam, Android 8, Hercule, Burter, Trunks, Gohan, TAC, GIM, Burning Leo, Poppy Bro Jr, Bonkers, Simirror, Kirby, Rocky, WHeelie, Blade Knight, Sword Knight, Bio Spark, Plasma Wisp, Waddle Doo, Chilly, Birdon, Capsule J, Bugzy, Sir Kibble, Foxxil Fighter, all plants from Plants vs. Zombies, Lubba, 3 Lumas, Octoomba, MArch Hare, Mad Hatter, Red Koopa, Renado, Baby Mario, Mr. Game & Watch, Angry Video Game Nerd, Kyle Justin, Ninja, KK SLider, Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, Linkara, Simon Belmont, Indiana Jones, Bill R., Coldhearted, Gold, Phelous, Paw, Benzaie and Berry, Maxwell, Gooper Blooper, Cinema Snob, FireMan EXE, GutsMan EXE, NeedleMan EXE, BrightMan EXE, QuickMan EXE, IceMan EXE, ColorMan EXE, ElecMan EXE, SwordMan Exe, GravityMan EXE, StarMan EXE, PharoahMan EXE, Daniel Fortesque, Snowflake the Tiger, Ollie the wolf, Simon the dwarf, Lewis the spaceman, Cole Phelps, Chuck Greene, Frank West, Rundas, Villager
Yeah, I know it's alot.
"After a bar brawl it's customary, as a courtesy, to buy everyone who's still standing a round of drinks."

Posted November 18 2010, 4:15 pm
Edited May 24 2015, 9:14 am by Pokemon112
Kibbepoch
(Member)

Nickname: Acepoch the Weak

Report this post
Username: Kibbepoch
Were you in the last one: well on old PP I was for a little bit
Did you reserve characters: no
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve?:

you may wanna add a part for new characters

Name: Raz and Grazz
Power/Abilities: randomness
Pic:https://razandgrazz.webs.com/ Raz is the one turned to dust in beginning Grazz is the cat penguin thing

Posted November 18 2010, 4:28 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post
It had been a brawl to remember. There stood Ymir, the Tusk, the Terror from the Barrier, the Snowball from Cobalt, the only fighter to have bested the Bristled Bruiser in a fair fight, and now the last man standing in Wolfsden Tavern.

Just added that section. Accepted.
"After a bar brawl it's customary, as a courtesy, to buy everyone who's still standing a round of drinks."

Posted November 18 2010, 4:30 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Nickname: The Flame Striker

Report this post
1131219297_0482191031.gif

Username:ace_45
Were you in the last one:yeah
Did you reserve characters:nope
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve?:N/a
If not, then what are the new characters abilities? What are they like? Answer everything about new characters here:

Name:Billy
Power/Abilities:can make exploding eggs and haves extreme gear
Pic:https://fc01.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2005/137/2/2/Billy_Hatcher_by_geN8hedgehog.jpg

Name:Hoorg
Power/Abilitie:he haves a lazer gun and s ship
Pic:https://fc05.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/228/5/d/__M_o_r_o_l_i_a_n__B_o_s_s___by_Eniotna.png

Name:Rolly(she is she)
Power/abilities:Can make eggs like Billy
Pic:https://fc02.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/192/7/5/Rolly_Roll_sketch_by_rongs1234.jpg

Name:Evil Danny
Power/abilities:Ghost powers
Pic:https://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/57144_59515.jpg

(My old charathers where, Ulala,Purge,Tails,Spyro,Cynder,and Scrouge)

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 5:05 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

Accepted.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:06 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Report this post

(Cool~ when do we start?)

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 5:10 pm

()

Report this post
(I hope this is ok. I reserved my characters, but I'm adding a new one.)

Username:
Were you in the last one:Yes
Did you reserve characters:Yes
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve?:All of them, I think.
If not, then what are the new characters abilities? What are they like? Answer everything about new characters here:
Name:John Fear
Powers:None
Bio:He's an old soldier that owns an organization called S.W.O.R.D., Super Warriors Officially Rallying Discriminators. He captured Casar only days after he left Sonic. Two years later, the crew escaped. Now John must recapture Casar's crew and anyone they meet in the outside world.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:23 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

Accepted. And we can start.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:26 pm

()

Report this post
OOC: WOOHOO!

IC: "This may be the end for us!" Springo shouted.

"Dude, we lost them two weeks ago." Dark Bones replied.

"I know. I'm just practicing for when they show up again." Springo said.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:30 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Report this post

"Billy, where are we going?" Rolly asked him."You will see,pretty soon." Billy."Its going to be great." Billy said and looked around for Tails. He saw him fly on his plane, and landed near them."Hey, you wanted me right?!" Tails yelled. He got out the plane and ran to them."Yep, hey...are the two dragons coming?" Billy asked."Yeah, i think they are."Tails said

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 5:31 pm
MariaTrainer08
(Member)

Nickname: Maria Maple

Report this post
Username: MariaTrainer08
Were you in the last one: Yes
Did you reserve characters: Yes
If yes to the above question, which characters did you reserve?: Maria, May, Odd, William, Spirit, Lupita, Godzilla, Godzilla JR, Zilla JR, Abby, Avaron, Kari, Mario JR, Sara, Luigi JR, Harmony, Hathor, Groudon, Amy Jeevas, Glaceon, Bowletta, Liger Zero

I dont remember who else i reserved.

Edited by MariaTrainer08 on July 12 2013, 2:46 pm

Posted November 18 2010, 5:32 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

OOC: Accepted.

IC: "Hey, benzaie, you forgot your controller in my room, Berry is lost, and I think that we ran out of pudding." Phelous said.

"Well, this is bad. Let's go tell somebody. Like Paw." Benzaie said.

Edited by Pokemon112 on November 18 2010, 5:35 pm

Posted November 18 2010, 5:33 pm

()

Report this post
"Look out, look out, LOOK OUT!!!" Casar shouted. Louie veered away from the moon they almost hit and headed on. "Come on. We're almost there. If anyone can help, it's him."

Posted November 18 2010, 5:35 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Report this post

Just than Spyro and Cynder flew in."Hey guys,whats up?" Spyro said."You guys, lets celebrate our defeat of those, villians. My buddy Hoorg should be coming." Billy said

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 5:37 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

"`Ey Paw. You seen Berry around here? He's disappeared." Benzaie said.

"Nope. Haven't seen him." Paw said.

"Rats. We'll have to keep looking." Benzaie said.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:37 pm

()

Report this post
"Aaaaaaaand now!" Casar said. Louie flipped a switch on the controls. "Let's hope this gets through. Come on Sonic, pick up the radio phone."

Posted November 18 2010, 5:42 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

"Hey Sonic. Why is that radio... phone... thingy.... ringing?" Angry Joe asked. Sonic picked up the phone.

"What is it?" Sonic asked.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:43 pm

()

Report this post
"Hello again, old freind. I know I sound... different, but we kinda need to talk. Think you can open your dock doors?" Casar said.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:45 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

"Um... sure. Linkara." Sonic said. Linkara pushed a button that opened the doors.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:46 pm

()

Report this post
The Fire Hawk landed. Casar, Springo, Luigi, Louie, and Dark Bones walked out.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:47 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

"Hey, great to see you guys again. Oh, there you are, Berry." Benzaie said. He picked up berry and put him on his shoulder.

"So what's up?" Sonic asked.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:48 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Report this post

A space ship blasted out the sky and landed near them. Hoorg came out of it."Sorry, i had to get past Fuse. Hes going to kill me if he figuar out i lied to him." He said."Help me un pack please." He walked back inside.
Spyro,Cynder,Billy,Rolly,and Tails helped him un-pack stuff from his Ship

Scrouge wacthed in a near by tree."Heros make me sick to my somacth." he said

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 5:57 pm
Pokemon112
(Member)

Report this post

"Umm, what's with the- oh hey Casar." Paw said.

Posted November 18 2010, 5:59 pm

()

Report this post
"Yeah hi. Well we need your help. Some guy kept us captive for a few years and now we got a bounty on our heads." Casar said.

Posted November 18 2010, 6:06 pm
Ace_45
(Member)

Report this post

Billy and Tails started to set up tables,while Spyro and Cyder prepared food. Spyro shot fire on some fire wood."You come in handy."Cynder said."Heh." Spyro chuckled. Hoorg was supervising stuff

8808595.png

Posted November 18 2010, 6:07 pm

Go to page: [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102

Return to Forum List | Go back to Roleplays (Limited)
You must be registered to post on this site.

Wednesday June 26 2019 2:51 pm
22 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.