Viewing topic - Adoptable Sorting

Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions

AuthorMessage
LupaPup
(Member)

Report this post
A way to lock the position of adoptable on specific pages, or a new section to showcase your 'favorite' adoptables, that won't be affected by mass sort commands.

Basically folders, or sections on your page so that you can order things and custom name them. I love to have a sorted adoptables page, but sometimes its too much to keep going.

So if I were to sort a puff onto a puffs page, it woudln't get affected by mass sort, and would allow me to move the puffs around on that page as well.

Posted March 1 2018, 12:22 pm
Kijame
(Member)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Folders are one of CC's most requested ideas, and I definitely support them. However, due to certain legacy database restrictions, Cyde has said we're currently unable to have folders.

There's always hope for the future though! Rest assure the idea isn't being ignored, it just cannot be currently implemented.
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

βœ… #Frede-rekt
tumblr_inline_nyp2c1Z08I1rknj9i_500.gif

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted March 1 2018, 12:24 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions
You must be registered to post on this site.

Sunday April 5 2020 8:33 am
42 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2020 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.