Viewing topic - Kalos chaos!(Pokemon Roleplay)

Return to Forum List | Go back to Roleplays (Open)

AuthorMessage
Noivernhunter34
(Member)

Nickname: Noi

Report this post
Hello, welcome to my RP!

Backstory:
You came to Prof.Sycamore's lab, looking to get your starter pokemon.But, by the time you and a majority of those who went there, there was no starter pokemon left.So, Prof.Sycamore let you pick any one basic pokemon from his research lab.(Basically, you can pick any pokemon of your choice as your starter, and it can be shiny.But please don't say something like:I choose...SHINY XEARNEAS! or something..The only mythical you can have is Shaymin.Legendaries are NOT allowed.Also, when someone picks a pokemon as their starter, no-one else can have it.And if it is a shiny, that does not mean that someone else can have the normal version)When you had picked, you walked out with all your friends and saw a big billboard saying that all the legendaries had gone mad, due to darkrai's mysterious powers.

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Like and dislikes:
Pokemon:(Update when you catch new pokemon)
Home Region:(Can be any, apart form a region where your starter was not present)

My form:

Name:Brook
Appearance:Ginger hair, blue eyes, freckles.
Personality:Protective of her pokemon, a little hot headed now and then.
Like and dislikes: Likes:Pokemon, milkshakes Dislikes:Theives, baked beans.
Pokemon:(Update when you catch new pokemon)A shiny female Noibat named Misty.
Home Region:(Can be any, apart from a region where your starter was not present)Kalos

Posted May 7 2018, 10:00 am
Noivernhunter34
(Member)

Nickname: Noi

Report this post
Closed due to no-one entering.

Posted February 15 2019, 9:48 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Roleplays (Open)
You must be registered to post on this site.

Wednesday June 26 2019 3:22 pm
21 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.