Have you had a great idea for a Puff but thus far none of the releases were it? Do you have a bit of an artistic side to you? Do you want to contribute to ClickCritters and win a Guest Artist Adoptable? If your answer to these questions is yes, then this is your chance! This time around, you can win... any of the GAdopts of your choice!
1. Site Artists may enter the contest to win a GAdopt but are not eligible for the poll and regular prizes.
2. You must design a Puff with the bases provided. The base can be edited (ears, tails, etc) but please do not make one from scratch. Keep in mind that the final adopt size has to be on a 100x130px canvas, with the adopt taking up the top 100x100px, so be aware of the change in quality and detail that comes with down-sizing! You don't
have to have these ready before the contest ends, but we will ask for adopt-sized versions before you'll receive a GAdopt.
3. This must be 100% your own work. This goes without saying, I hope.
4. You are allowed as many entries as you'd like
for the duration of this contest. Only ONE will be chosen by you to go up for the normal contest poll, however, there is no limit on how many of your adopts can qualify to be a GA adopt. This means, for example, if you drew 10 entries and they are chosen by the admins to be GA standard, you can have all of your entries released as official CC adopts! (Additional designs will not get additional GA adopts)
5. Do not copy existing Puffs. We don't expect you to know what puffs are awaiting their release as of now but please don't make puffs that have already been officially added. We waited with this contest for low stock to avoid duplicates, so odds are in your favour!
6. Remember that a Puff set consists of a common, uncommon and soulless Puff based on already existing CC species. If your Puff species comes in more forms, additional Puffs are optional, but please try not to go overboard with your group size.
7. You cannot "reserve" ideas. If someone else posts an idea you had, do not despair that you didn't rush however. We advise you to take your time to make the best possible entry you can.
Puff base [.bmp
Please note that if you wish to win a GAdopt with your entry, we expect a certain grade of quality. As with all general user content from the past, we will not edit your entries to fit our standards. As this would be your task, taking great care with your submission would be beneficial. We will only accept proper digital submissions for adopt releases, but you may participate with traditional art for the sake of contest points. We will not be turning your vision into an adopt for you, and as such we will only exchange a GA Adopt for a proper final design of yours.
<b>Poll Image</b> (Pick one set of THREE (common/uncommon/rare) Puffs to be featured in the poll, and submit them as a single image.)
(Repeat the below for every set as needed.)
<b>Puff Species Name:</b>
<b>Puff Description:</b> (Optional)
The deadline for this contest is Sunday, Dec 9 23:59 CC time.
We'll do our best to put up a public poll for CP in a timely manner, but please allow for some time to grade each set's quality to see if they're a good future release!