Viewing topic - Cylin Plush not arrived?

Return to Forum List | Go back to Help!

AuthorMessage
jaden545
(Member)

Report this post
So i ordered a Husky Cylin Plush on April 19th, 2019, but it hasn't arrived yet. i JUST realized that, and i was wondering as to why it hasn't arrived. If someone could please clear this up for me, that would be great. Thanks!
P.S.
I have not gotten any Confirmation PM. I don't know why. i also don't know why i can't reply to my own topic...

† I'm a Catholic. <3 That means that I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature! †

Posted May 3 2019, 4:37 am
Edited May 7 2019, 7:12 pm by jaden545
Kijame
(Member)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Did you receive the confirmation PM that your Cylins have shipped yet? Only then will you know that they are on their way!
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

βœ… #Frede-rekt
tumblr_inline_nyp2c1Z08I1rknj9i_500.gif

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted May 6 2019, 3:33 pm
Kijame
(Member)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Only staff can write replies to help topics to keep the replies concise and congruent.

Cyde and Steen tend to send plushies out in batches, so if you haven't gotten a PM yet it means your order wasn't posted yet. So they didn't get lost on their way to you!

Once a few orders are in, they'll be shipped out and you receive your PM. This usually happens on weekends, so keep your eyes peeled!
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

βœ… #Frede-rekt
tumblr_inline_nyp2c1Z08I1rknj9i_500.gif

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted May 9 2019, 12:35 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Help!
You can't reply in this topic. If you want to edit your question please edit your post or make a new post!

Sunday April 5 2020 8:13 am
38 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2020 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.