Viewing topic - Daycare

Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Mackenziv
(Member)

Nickname: Mefy

Report this post
I don’t know if anyone has suggested this
So you know how there’s a daycare in Pokémon ?
I was thinking how about we make a adopt daycare here
For ex. Once a day you can put in one adopt it can hatch into the same species of adopt or it can have like a 30% chance of being a different species like one jelliguard can turn into a different jelliguard or have a same jeliguard. There can be a chance to 50% the breeding works 50% it doesn’t. Maybe it can grow a few levels in it once a hour. Of course the rarer adopts could have a difficult time getting new ones.
So that’s my suggestion thank you for taking the time to read it

~Just call me Mack or Mefy~

Posted June 11 2019, 1:38 am
jaden545
(Member)

Report this post
i think that MAY negate the use of the Click Exchange. just my opinion.

† I'm a Catholic. <3 That means that I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature! †

Posted June 14 2019, 2:27 pm
Mackenziv
(Member)

Nickname: Mefy

Report this post
jaden545 said: i think that MAY negate the use of the Click Exchange. just my opinion.

Not really if there could be a limit like it will only take 3 hours to get a new adopt and gain 3 or 4 levels

~Just call me Mack or Mefy~

Posted June 14 2019, 9:02 pm
Edited June 14 2019, 9:09 pm by Mackenziv
Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions
You must be registered to post on this site.

Wednesday June 26 2019 4:00 pm
21 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.