Viewing topic - Leave notes with Adopts

Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Snorlax
(Member)

Report this post

14X9pm.png

11EYsP.png I9ZYJS.png DRDiue.png

I'd love to be able to leave a little note attached to an adopt, now I don't know if this note should be permanent, or multiple possible, and/or only able to be edited by the user that added it but it would just be useful.

I'd like to be able to write a note where I note down how much I've spent on a specific adopt where I dished out more BCs than I normally would.

snorlax.png

Posted September 12 2019, 11:27 am
xXFrostXx
(Member)

Nickname: Frost Angel

Report this post
5jEy11G.gif
You can do this when putting adopts in the stop & swap. Does that not fill the bill?

join.gif

Posted September 12 2019, 1:51 pm
Negativ
(Member)

Report this post
ʎɐs ʇsnɯ ı 'ʇsıʇuǝıɔs ɐ sʎɐʍןɐ 'ʇsıʇuǝıɔs ɐ ǝɔuo

@Frost: I think the notes in stop & swap are mostly aimed at the receiver and aren't permanent, are they?
As far as I understood, he suggested something like a customizable textbox on the adoptable-details-site, maybe under the lineage, for mostly personal usage.
Like a comment or a little added history for the adoptable.

I would welcome a feature like this.
Would be nice to have an easy and un-losable reminder for when and why I got something. One tends to forget over the years.

Though you could do it with the userpage, I guess.
But that would be public - while the note would be private.

I'd say it wouldn't be my priority to get some feature like this - but it certainly wouldn't hurt ^.^

Dino-gif

» Ω «

Posted September 12 2019, 2:38 pm
Flamewire
(Member)

Nickname: Flame

Report this post
- ♪ - ♫ - ♪ - ♫ - ♪ - ♫ - ♪ -

Yeah, like a small free text field within an adoptable's page. Something like this would be great—I'd love to add notes about where my adoptables came from, if they have memories associated with them, etc.

- ♪ - ♫ - ♪ - ♫ - ♪ - ♫ - ♪ -

Posted September 13 2019, 7:35 am
xXFrostXx
(Member)

Nickname: Frost Angel

Report this post
5jEy11G.gif
Oh, I misread the suggestion. I thought the suggestion was to have a note with an adopt so when someone else gets it they can see just how much it meant to the original owner. Sorry about that! I do support little notes on adopts for my own use, even just to write DON'T EVER TRADE THIS as a reminder to myself.

join.gif

Posted September 14 2019, 6:18 am
Snorlax
(Member)

Report this post

14X9pm.png

11EYsP.png I9ZYJS.png DRDiue.png

Negativ said: @Frost: I think the notes in stop & swap are mostly aimed at the receiver and aren't permanent, are they?

As far as I understood, he suggested something like a customizable textbox on the adoptable-details-site, maybe under the lineage, for mostly personal usage.

Like a comment or a little added history for the adoptable.

I would welcome a feature like this.

Would be nice to have an easy and un-losable reminder for when and why I got something. One tends to forget over the years.

Though you could do it with the userpage, I guess.

But that would be public - while the note would be private.

I'd say it wouldn't be my priority to get some feature like this - but it certainly wouldn't hurt ^.^

Yeah exactly, just a small text-field :) Harmless feature.

snorlax.png

Posted September 15 2019, 12:10 pm
Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions
You must be registered to post on this site.

Monday September 16 2019 3:05 pm
22 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.