Viewing topic - General Happiness

Return to Forum List | Go back to Random Chit-Chatter

Go to page: [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

AuthorMessage
Enderan
(Banned)

Nickname: Just Enderan

Report this post
Since we have one for frustrations, why not one for happy moments?

Be it a gift you just got from your family, gotten something from a store that you wanted for a long time, having helped someone and feeling good about it, or just happy that you have a pet... You can tell that here!

Same thing as in the frustration topic, nothing rude, such as being happy you hit someone you didn't like.
CC rules count, ok? (and besides, hitting someone isn't something to be happy about anyway D8)

And keep birthdays and other anniversaries to the Celebration thread!

Mine is nothing big, but I am happy I FINALLY pulled out a Darkrai EX full art card from a booster pack!
Also happy I'm going to a convention tomorrow ^^

when everything doesn't go right, go left.

Posted April 1 2016, 7:13 am
Multifavs
(Member)

Nickname: Inactive

Report this post

Thanks for making this thread! There was one like this a while ago and I was wondering if there would ever be another like it.

There are three things I'm happy about now:

1. That I recently got a new Pikachu plushie I love
2. I was sick so I'm happy to be feeling better and good enough to draw again
3. That I finally found a shading style I'm happy with

No longer active on CC; see my User Page for details.

Posted April 1 2016, 9:10 am
shortyginger
(Member)

Nickname: Mady the bug collector

Report this post
I made a new friend tonight. I'm pretty jazzed about having someone new to talk to.

Posted April 2 2016, 12:58 am
imjustakid980
(Member)

Nickname: IJAK

Report this post

QjiSFnp.png
FaZI7bn.pngvcNLY2k.pngf9WfQCG.pngB1eIXGY.pngXBcHa36.png
I'm happy because I got to change jobs due to an organizational change. I was in a unique situation, so I was one of the only ones to completely change their job, which is great because the one I had was kind of boring. The new job actually sounds pretty interesting, too! :)

gainhDk.pngQz7iiln.pngxLVamPb.png616353.gif?3611YkYDAG9.png

Posted April 4 2016, 4:45 am
picachuluvr
(Member)

Nickname: Sprinkles, Picachu, Pika

Report this post

I'm happy just sitting here clicking, eating pizza from Cloverleaf, listening to music on my psp :D

This is how I get money for CC: https://csl.ink/u72 (It is free, legal and real.) If you make one, use me (Pikachuluvr) as your referrer. That's how I spell it on there. My trade threads are on my userpage, please take a look.^^

Posted April 4 2016, 3:02 pm
Enderan
(Banned)

Report this post
i have been to a convention, and i got to talk to a well known stand-up comedian and tv show host (here in belgium only). the first thing we talked about was about my drawings, as he asked as what character i was cosplaying as, but since it was an oc, i had to show the drawing of the oc XD
i know he's a huuuge fan of comics and games, and i was very happy he loved the drawings i did!
and i finally came to know where he buys those amazing t-shirts i always see him wearing on the shows! i'm just glad i got to ask that~

Posted April 4 2016, 6:17 pm
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

I went out to eat with my boyfriend and his dad. Went to teppenyakis and got stuffed hehe. Gonna watch supernatural tonight then do a lot of clicking :)

This is how I get money for CC: https://csl.ink/u72 (It is free, legal and real.) If you make one, use me (Pikachuluvr) as your referrer. That's how I spell it on there. My trade threads are on my userpage, please take a look.^^

Posted April 6 2016, 3:46 pm
Multifavs
(Member)

Report this post

I'm happy that I figured out how to make my User Page look a lot better than it used to and that I have a lot of ideas for stories I'm going to write. ^-^

Posted April 6 2016, 6:18 pm
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

Just got this achievement:
Collect 4000 unique adoptables :)

Posted April 10 2016, 1:33 am
Enderan
(Banned)

Report this post
had ice cream today! plus, i went to watch my dad's cat yesterday, and i watched the movie 'thor' there (and i noticed a lizard in the movie >3 ), with the cat purring next to me~

and! going to a captain america marathon 1 may with my friend! ^^ yay! 3 movies in one row!

Posted April 10 2016, 4:52 pm
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

Phantom said: had ice cream today! plus, i went to watch my dad's cat yesterday, and i watched the movie 'thor' there (and i noticed a lizard in the movie >3 ), with the cat purring next to me~

and! going to a captain america marathon 1 may with my friend! ^^ yay! 3 movies in one row!
omg I love thor lol just got done watching the second one :) I'm watching all the marvel movies hehe

Posted April 10 2016, 10:28 pm
Enderan
(Banned)

Report this post
picachuluvr said:
Phantom said: had ice cream today! plus, i went to watch my dad's cat yesterday, and i watched the movie 'thor' there (and i noticed a lizard in the movie >3 ), with the cat purring next to me~

omg I love thor lol just got done watching the second one :) I'm watching all the marvel movies hehe

they're amazing~ totally can't wait to see the new captain america!
and looking forward to see more marvel heroes!

today, i'm very happy, but the only thing i'll tell is that i'm glad that we're finally having fishsticks today! my brother doesn't like fish, so we barely eat fish, but i'm always happy when i can eat fish <3
(just, fishsticks don't look like sticks, they look like a beam! if it only was fish on a stick... XD)

Posted April 11 2016, 8:56 am
shortyginger
(Member)

Report this post
I got some hiking gear. I got boots, a backpack, thick socks, a green hat with a floral pattern, and a pair of pants. It was tough to find a single pair of hiking pants though. I'm too short for most adult sizes, and my hips are too large too fit in children's.

Posted April 14 2016, 12:00 am
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

Just started using my DA account again. Going to be drawing again soon <3
If you want to see my drawings, my name on there is the same as here^^

Posted April 14 2016, 10:32 pm
Enderan
(Banned)

Report this post
Finally made a decision: I am getting a tattoo.
Good thing is that they can work on the design i already have, due the size they need to edit a few things, but I am glad that it's possible!
I am getting one for a reason: I never want to forget how much my characters actually helped me with understanding myself and letting me meet friends. I can imagine many stories thanks to having my characters and I never want to forget them.

Posted April 16 2016, 9:51 am
shortyginger
(Member)

Report this post
The Uchi plushies came in today and with little Pokémon too. :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139457308@N02/shares/6R3D3L

Posted April 22 2016, 3:37 pm
Multifavs
(Member)

Report this post

shortyginger said: The Uchi plushies came in today and with little Pokémon too. :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139457308@N02/shares/6R3D3L

Congrats! The Uchis are cute.

I'm happy just spending some time working on art today. I think my drawing motivation is starting to come back and that makes me happy too! :)

Posted April 23 2016, 11:25 am
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

Spent three days with the Boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary!^^ <3 Went to a hotel and had lots of fun, went swimming too. Got to go out to eat two days, one to Dooley's and the other to Applebee's :) Had a lot of fun. There was a tiny dog that wouldn't be quiet and it kept waking us up though D:

Posted April 30 2016, 7:58 pm
lifelessalex
(Member)

Nickname: cal!

Report this post
1. Finally found a relatively good anime eye style =D
2. I got two new Kiro for my collection yesterday (Ophiuchus & Lemon-Lime Gem)

11118139.gif11595799.gif11595800.gif11199682.gif11228643.gif

Posted April 30 2016, 10:39 pm
Alisa
(Member)

Nickname: Red and black

Report this post
The person I love dearly recently suffered a heart attack, but he's doing better now. Obviously, I'm happy that he'll be fine :3

Posted May 4 2016, 3:10 pm
Edited May 4 2016, 3:11 pm by Alisa
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

I'm going to be seeing the new Captain America movie Thursday^^ After school the same day lol. Can't wait :3

Posted May 4 2016, 3:48 pm
lifelessalex
(Member)

Nickname: cal!

Report this post
FINISHED MY TESTS (.u.)
~U~

that's a lil' happy person for you~

EDIT: And a Chimeleon from that =D

11118139.gif11595799.gif11595800.gif11199682.gif11228643.gif

Posted May 12 2016, 8:28 am
Edited May 12 2016, 8:29 am by lifelessalex
picachuluvr
(Member)

Report this post

I finally bought a New new 3DS XL, for a graduation present <3 Can't wait until it comes in the mail :)

Posted May 13 2016, 4:32 pm
Enderan
(Banned)

Report this post
finally found comic books i enjoy reading!

also, having fun drawing pokemon ^^ can't wait to draw the legendaries!

and best for last, i'm going out with nova tomorrow~ we'll have fun for sure!

Posted May 13 2016, 4:33 pm
Kijame
(Administrator)

Nickname: PICK A 🅶🅾🅳 AND 🅿🆁🅰🆈

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
A longer time ago, I asked a dear friend if they could draw a certain something. And it finally happened. I'm so excited. I'm really glad. It has to be a good sign that they didn't forget about my idea. I'm so happy I could bounce off the walls now <3
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

Posted May 15 2016, 12:28 am

Go to page: [1] | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Return to Forum List | Go back to Random Chit-Chatter
You must be registered to post on this site.

Wednesday June 26 2019 2:52 pm
22 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2019 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.