Viewing topic - Personal Bucket list

Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Xena12
(Moderator)

Nickname: Xena

Report this post
Hey all!

I'm not sure, if someone already suggested this, but I thought it would be funny if we have something like a personal bucket list - things we want to do or finish here.

at the moment I keep a little note book where I keep track - sorta.

The list could have some automatic goals as well, or maybe goals you can choose to go for...

What do you guys think?

Have a nice day everyone. <3

Posted September 17 2018, 11:22 pm
Kijame
(Member)

Nickname: PICK A πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ AND πŸ…ΏπŸ†πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
I know a lot of people have lists like that on their userpages. If you'd like this to become a separate feature, mayhaps indulge us some more in the idea? What's the best way to tackle a list like that if it were to become its own part of the site? What are the pros and cons? etc etc.

I do think it's not a bad idea, but if it's 'just' a list, there's currently not much of a reason to put it anywhere other than the Userpage. Maybe there's a way to make this more fun? And/or combine it with previous suggestions of an adoptable (/item?) wishlist feature?
garchomp-bottom.png?raw=1

βœ… #Frede-rekt
tumblr_inline_nyp2c1Z08I1rknj9i_500.gif

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted September 18 2018, 4:01 am
Xena12
(Moderator)

Report this post
Hm good point - I never thought of putting a list like that on my user page - I see I have to put more effort in thinking about that. ^.^

Posted September 18 2018, 12:14 pm
Kijame
(Member)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
Well if you do come up with a killer idea, I can't wait to hear it! So keep on suggesting interesting things that come to mind <3

βœ… #Frede-rekt

sTRbrA0.pngDDA2nUB.png6nUco02.pngw4Y9twU.pngW0ea82x.png7sH8e0b.png5RqXeHd.gifxUU3j98.gif

Posted September 18 2018, 12:35 pm
Xena12
(Moderator)

Report this post
Looks like the early morning is my thinking spot.... hahaha

What about - I have no idea if thats hard to code or something - when your bucket list is a thing to get social points - not if you're finishing your own goals but if you help others to reach theirs.

So for example - you browse the list of others, and you see - you have an adopt or item what ever the person is in eed of - so you have an option - to gift the adopt/item to this person and get in return something like a "bucket-list-gift-point".

The gift points can be used to trade for certain stuff and we can think of achievements coming with the points - e.g. Bucket list helper - Bucket list medium helper- Bucket list crazy helper... or so...

Sorry for my english - I have no idea if the stuff I was writing is understandable or so...hahaha

I'm not good at drawing stuff - and I'm at the office now, so maybe I have time to go deeper into this idea later on... <3

Posted September 18 2018, 11:23 pm
Edited September 18 2018, 11:47 pm by Xena12
Kijame
(Member)

Report this post
garchomp-top.png?raw=1
This sounds like it could be something that might be a future event too, rather than a permanent feature. We definitely appreciate ideas that bring out the community spirit! So I think you're on the right path :D

βœ… #Frede-rekt

Posted September 19 2018, 4:24 am
Xena12
(Moderator)

Report this post
ok - there we go - I'll give you my next "I was in the shower and came up with an idea" shot:

Let's think about it as an event - we call it the "Sharing is caring" event. We all know that grandmothers are really good a caring - so further thinking (and yeah I'm doing crochet as a hobby so I'm pretty much into that stuff) - we give out granny squares as points for adopt gifting which are on other bucket lists.

Granny squares are very popular for making blankets - let's say the main goal is to get a really big blanket - probably this will people encourage to find some easier goals to reach and make the bucket list some sort of "doable"

Here are some pics of granny squares I did so far - maybe an artist could make something out of it -

https://www.instagram.com/p/6Zc018L2D8/?taken-by=erikaontour
https://www.instagram.com/p/o6MD0Cr2BK/?taken-by=erikaontour
https://www.instagram.com/p/oqHKf7r2KP/?taken-by=erikaontour

Posted September 20 2018, 12:12 am
Return to Forum List | Go back to Ideas and Suggestions
You must be registered to post on this site.

Sunday April 5 2020 8:59 am
40 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2020 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.