Viewing topic - Question about Prize Shop/Purchase log?

Return to Forum List | Go back to Help!

AuthorMessage
Virtual Headache
(Member)

Report this post
I'm not going to report this as a bug, because I'm not sure whether it actually is one or whether my memory was just wrong.

Short time after the Halloween Prizes were added to Prize store, I bought them.

I opened the links to buy the separate adopts in separate tabs before going back to the shop (by clicking and pressing CTRL at the same time so the tabs open in the background).
When I had opened all of them, I checked my inventory I had 70 prize tickets left. Then I noticed, that only the first adopt was bought, on the other pages I was told not to refresh (or whatever message that was) the page.

If my memory serves me right I had more than 100 tickets at some point, but the thing is, I'm not 100% sure.
So it felt like, that if you get this message, you won't get the adopt but the currency is still removed.

Is there a way, like some kind of log of what was bought or how many of this item I had at some point?
Could anyone check if the aforementioned actually happens? -> Open two tabs and see if you lose coins etc. without the adoptable being bought?

If my memory was wrong sorry for taking your time.

this is going to be a signature at some point

Posted December 26 2019, 5:17 pm
Edited December 26 2019, 5:18 pm by Virtual Headache
Cydewinder
(Administrator)

Nickname: President Awesome

Report this post
cyde_blast_left.gif
There aren't any logs and because the tickets were given individually rather than based on a score I can't even look at that to see how many you had.

As a general rule of thumb, you don't want to be opening multiple tabs on CC.

When I get access to my computer I'll look into the code and see if you would have had the items taken before the do not refresh message. From memory, do not refresh us the very first thing in the code.

I'll reply here when I've done that.
cyde_blast_right.gif

28.png 265.png 180.png

Posted December 27 2019, 7:06 pm
Cydewinder
(Administrator)

Nickname: President Awesome

Report this post
cyde_blast_left.gif
Hi, I've double checked this and what you've described can't happen - it looks like you may have been mistaken about your total tickets. The very first check on the page is the "do not refresh this page". If you saw that error, nothing else executed.

The currency (tickets) are only removed from your account at the very end of the script, right before the adoptable is awarded. There is no way the script can die between taking the currency and awarding the adoptable.

Please PM me if you want to discuss this further.
cyde_blast_right.gif

28.png 265.png 180.png

Posted December 31 2019, 3:02 am
Return to Forum List | Go back to Help!
You can't reply in this topic. If you want to edit your question please edit your post or make a new post!

Sunday April 5 2020 8:25 am
38 users online | About Us | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

All original content on clickcritters.com, dinomon.com, flyffables.com is (c) 2007-2020 Internoodles Limited
All other copyrighted characters are copyrighted by their respective licence holders. We are only a fan site and do not claim ownership of any licensed characters we draw.